Lonely Planet's Ukraine is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip morning coffee in Lviv's cozy cafes, hike the flower-filled upland pastures and wide, snaking valleys of the Carpathian Mountains, and take a guided tour of Chernobyl - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ukraine and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Ukraine:
Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, arts, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Kyiv, Central Ukraine, Lviv & Western Ukraine, The Carpathians, Southern Ukraine, Crimea, Eastern Ukraine
- The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Ukraine is our most comprehensive guide to Ukraine and is designed to immerse you in the culture and help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times